33 year old parent's are cardiac patients both have angaina. Now after meal my heart rate is 96 to 99 . And breath rate also gona high . Plz advice.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Cardiac symptoms

It is in no way certain that you will have cardiac problems because your parents do.
Yes, you need to be monitored by your doctor. A component of this may be that you are focusing on your heart and become self-conscious of sensations there. Stay w/your doc and lead a normal life. I'm 70 y.o., both parents had cardiac issues, and I'm fine. Peace and good health.

In brief: Cardiac symptoms

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology