I am taking bupropion 150 mg for 7 days then 2 pills a day. Ihave aniexty, mild depression. Would it be hard to get off of this or is it for life?

Ask Dr, but..... There is no reason to think it will be for the rest of your life. When you both think it's done what it can to help - you'll taper off for a few weeks being watchful. Consider CBT therapy to optimize effects and lower need for amount and duration. Best!
Wellbutrin (bupropion) for life? Good question. How long you should stay on Wellbutrin (bupropion) is important to discuss with prescribing doctor. Everyone is different although generally a minimal length of time is 6 month - a year. Some people choose to stay on this med for much longer. To discontinue, be sure you have medical supervision and taper slowly over weeks or longer if necessary. I hope this helps. Best wishes.