I hAve dark underarms and im using hydroquinone with retinon for 3 weeks now and I have redness that doesnt fade away should I stop using the cream?

Diagnosis first. Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist. The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!
Yes. Tretinoin is irritating and so is hydroquinone. Coming from Jordan, you may have a skin type that darkens when it is irritated so this could actually make your dark underarms worse. The initial darkening itself could have resulted from irritating deodorant, unless it is familial. You might possibly be able to lighten it with laser treatment, but need to be seen by a specialist to be safe.