Can Flexiril make me tired / fatigued next day? I have been taking 10mg before sleep for neck pain for few days now.

Dr. Gabriel Medina
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Grogginess from Rx

Flexeril is a muscle relaxer which can help with neck pain from muscle spasms.
It can be associated with drowsiness and sleepiness. Be sure to get a full night of sleep when taking Flexeril and tell your doctor if you do not tolerate it in the daytime due to sleepiness so they can consider other options to help your neck pain. Avoid driving or operating machinery if groggy from any medication.

In brief: Grogginess from Rx

Dr. Karen Butler

Oh yes very much so.
So make sure if taking the medication you do not have to drive or do anything that requires concentration

Oh yes very much so.
Dr. Kevin Watson
Orthopedic Surgery

Drowsiness is a common side effect of Flexeril.
You can try to take 5mg instead to see if the side effects lessen.

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine