Heart beats hard when stand up and then sit down. Heart pounding with minimal exertion.18y old. Normal echo ekg holter and renal Doppler studies. Causes?

Heart pounding. Your normal ekg and echocardiogram are reassuring that you have a normal heart although coronary arteries are not evaluated in those studies. In your case symptoms appear both postural and with exertion. Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, anemia, hyperthyroidism, low potassium or magnesium come to mind. A cardiologist is best qualified to evaluate you and can order the appropriate tests.