Skin of penis is peeling and making red bumps it is itching very much what is this? You have to treat me well doctor

See below. Your symptoms suggest either an allergic type reaction, contact dermatitis, or infection of some type. Without further history or ability to see and examine, unable to provide any further information. Would recommend you see a health care professional as soon as possible. Keeping area clean and applying topical steroid cream such as 1-2% hydrocortisone twice daily may be helpful in the interim. .