Kidney stone removed stent was placed now string out of penis with knot.When woke up the string was to be longer like someone pulled it.Is it normal?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: See ...

Hi! AlistairK, please refer to the answer I already gave to the question you posed for the same purpose.
If more, contact me at www.ForMeFirst.com with RQPWJC to login - using audio or video goes faster and learn more. Your inquiry denotes you're health-conscientious. To help fulfill such dream, view lists of Facts of Life-1,2,&3 by clicking BUTTON on the Left of HOME of www.ForMeFirst.com.

In brief: See ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine