Can I still get pregnant with ovarian cysts?

Yes. You could not get pregnant without ovarian cysts. Your eggs are contained in tiny ovarian cysts. Each month one of those cysts will enlarge to about 1 inch in diameter - then it ruptures (ovulation) and releases the egg, allowing you the chance to conceive. After ovulation, sometimes the cyst will seal up and continue to enlarge - up to the size of a baseball, and still this is normal.
Yes. Many ladies have cysts on their ovaries. Some cases are worse than others but there are treatments to reduce the number and size of cysts on the ovary. It is fairly common and many people have success with pregnancy despite cysts. Also cysts can be normal so talk with your doc regarding if your cysts are normal or abnormal.