My vagina is itchy and got whity spot on my underwear. When I open my legs abit, it will be smelly. What cause it ? And is it dangerous?

Dr. Scott Hacking

In brief: Vaginal itching

Vaginal itching is usually caused by candida, a yeast which overgrows in the vagina, but itching can also be caused by herpes virus which can cause blisters inside or outside the vagina.
The bad smell may be caused by BV (bacterial vaginosis), or by other bacteria such as gonorrhea, chlamydia or by trichomonas. Please see a doctor and be examined and tested.

In brief: Vaginal itching

Dr. Scott Hacking
Dr. Scott Hacking
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Well put. Michael Kleerekoper
Dr. Bruce Jacobs

In brief: Its probably bacter-

ial vaginosis, and it is not dangerous or an STd.
it is treted by clindamycin or flagyl,both antibiotics. See your Dr for a prescription..

In brief: Its probably bacter-

Dr. Bruce Jacobs
Dr. Bruce Jacobs
Dr. Jane Van Dis