I'm loosing weight, finding dried up blood in my nose, and I have a cough, which is getting better. I don't smoke, so it can't be lung cancer, can it?

Pathology

In brief: Very unlikely

From the information you provided the risk of lung cancer is minimal.
You may try applying a small amount of an emollient in the nares. Do apply only small amount as you do not want the emollient to be inhaled. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Very unlikely

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology