I am 18 and having chest tightness is it CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE?

Unlikely. Unless you have the premature aging disease progeria you would not be a candidate for coronary artery disease. Most "chest tightness" at your age is related to the digestive structures that run underneath the heart or the lungs on either side. They call it heart burn for a reason. See your doc for an exam. Some TUMS may give you short term relief.
Chest tightness. Need to know more information and you will need to be examined.