Do receding gums grow back? What can you do to make them grow back on one tooth. Trying to preserve my teeth. The canine tooth is receding sensitive.

Unfortunately No. There is no magic way to get your receding gums and underlying bone to grow back. Please seek the advice of a local periodontist to determine the best way to quell your sensitivity: medicaments, laser treatment, or gum grafting. All the best.

Related Questions

Is the only problem with gum recession the sensitivity or is there more things to be worried about? It's only on one canine tooth. I'm 28

Problem. If you're losing gum, you are also losing bone support. See your Dentist and ask if a consultation (initial examination usually free) with an Orthodontist and or a Periodontist is in order. At 28 you should not be losing gum/bone. Read more...