14 month old. Small bumps on torso and legs/arms. No fever, itching...Nothing. No changes in routine. Bumps are size of pen mark and sporatic. Pink.?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Molluscum?
This could be a number of thing including molluscum contagiosum , a viral infection which is only on the skin.
If this is spreading see doctor for early treatment. These do eventually resolve after 1-2 years, but they are easily removable.

In brief: Molluscum?
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
In brief: ?keratosis pilaris
Although the distribution of kp typically is more on the cheeks, extensor surfaces of upper arm, and buttocks, this child could be presenting with kp.
I would want to know if they are bright red-pink or skin-colored pink, and then the usual history for an atopic-type child.

In brief: ?keratosis pilaris
Dr. Allyson Pizzo-Berkey
Dr. Allyson Pizzo-Berkey