How long does arthroscopic knee surgery take to heal? I had scar tissue removed and a ACL Lateral Meniscus trimmed? But I did a squat and popped pain

Varies. It varies, arthroscopic knee surgery describes the approach used, but not the exact surgery done once inside the knee. Did you have a complete ACL tear? If a meniscal tear is trimmed, recovery usually about 2-4 weeks, if ACL reconstructed then 8-12 weeks, if ACL torn but not reconstructed, you may have persistent instability. Let your surgeon know about the incident you are describing.