Can u take vitamins with diazepam?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Check it out 1st

Vitamin preparations state their contents clearly on the label.
Look at what you most likely will try and note the contents. Discuss this with the prescribing physician and see if there are any contraindications to taking that particular brand with diazepam. Better to be safe and ask.

In brief: Check it out 1st

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Arman Danielyan
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Vitamins interaction

Some vitamins may in fact affect the so called p450 metabolic pathway in our liver, which is responsible for breaking down most of the other pills we take.
I agree with dr. Hazlett that you should talk to your doctor first and make sure there is no significant interaction between those two prior to starting to take vitamins.

In brief: Vitamins interaction

Dr. Arman Danielyan
Dr. Arman Danielyan
Dr. Eric Weisman