Hello Doctor I have made a Botox injection and I had afterward as a side effect my left eye like droopy eye and my right lip of my mouth uneven lower ?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Wait awhile

Botox can spread in the tissues and affect muscles that are not the primary target.
This can create drooping elsewhere including the upper lids. Because the dosage in these unwanted locations is lower than the primary site, the effect will wear off fairly quickly in most cases. Have patience and the effect you desired will remain for the usual time.

In brief: Wait awhile

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Eric Weisman