If there is vasoconstriction to your arteries and veins due to consistent adrenaline like from pheochromocytoma, can that cause delayed wound healing?

In brief: Yes, I suppose

Theoretically. But pheo's are so rare that no large studies have been done, I am sure.
It would only be during those periods when vasoactive chemicals were actually circulating. In people who get drugs in order to raise blood pressure from septic shock, there is probably impaired wound healing.

In brief: Yes, I suppose

Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Bret Boyle
Wound care

In brief: Only in theory -

Since every person and every wound is different, it would be impossible to generalize on a question like this.
One of the most common conditions that impede healing of an otherwise normal wound is improper cleansing and protection with a moist dressing technique.

In brief: Only in theory -

Dr. Bret Boyle
Dr. Bret Boyle
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery