Numbness and tingling in foot?

Many possibilities. Numbness can occur from various reasons. Some potential causes include vitamin deficiency, nerve damage, nerve compression, and alcohol over consumption, side effects of different medications, or as a result of different systemic medical conditions such as diabetes. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the diagnosis. Treatment is based on the diagnosis.
See a podiatrist. Very little to,go,on. Tight shoes vs neuropathy would be my guess. Visit a podiatrist for better diagnosis.
What part of the. foot do you have any medical problems? what medications do you take>?
Neuropathy. Hello, Although more info is required, numbness and tingling in the feet is commonly related to peripheral neuropathy. There is a multitude of causes, more commonly due to long standing uncontrolled diabetes, certain medication ( notoriously chemotherapeutics), neuromuscular disorders.