I have a lump on my right testicle! And I also have an undecsended testicle! The lump comes and goes. Is this cancerous? Please help I am terrified!

Pathology

In brief: Cancer unlikely

From what you described varicocele is a likely explanation of the symptoms.
Cancer is unlikely. It would be prudent to see a doctor to have a proper evaluation. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Cancer unlikely