Sperm count 11 milli viscosity normal pH 7.5 motility 90 % i kno my sperm countz low what's the chances of getting my wife pregnant. Is it very low?

Dr. Philip Chenette
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Further tests

Best single number for interpreting the semen analysis is a total motile sperm count (tmc).
Volume x count/ml * % motility = tmc. Any value over 20 million is considered adequate. A semen analysis in this range is low, but with good motility pregnancy commonly occurs. That said, a semen analysis is not a great predictor of pregnancy. Further testing of both male and female is recommended.

In brief: Further tests

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Need repeat

So first a repeat analysis is needed to see where exactly things stand.
If similar then pregnancy chances lower than average. If a lot worse the 2nd time then fertility treatment definitely needed. If better then things would be reasonable to try on your own.

In brief: Need repeat

Dr. Adam Levy