So i went to my family doctor again today bc my anxiety is none stop 24/7 where i feel like i cant breath i swithced my lexapro from night to morning so i took my lexapro this morning at 8 xanax at 1030 she prescribed me klonopin can i take it now?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Call her to ask!

I'm hoping she know about all the medications you take - if not - she needs to so she can give you the best and safest care.
That type of security might even help your 24/7 worries. These drugs in combo can increase side effects but as long as you watch carefully and report things to her and know what to watch for, it should be ok. Consider CBT for skills to manage anxiety too!

In brief: Call her to ask!

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Eric Weisman