H pylori gastritis did 3 treatments so far all with amoxicillin and clarithromycin, metronizadole and third with tetracycline. Why am not cured yet?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: H.Pylori

Sorry to hear about your ongoing issues.
First, was your H.Pylori confirmed by a test? Second, was a test done to confirm eradication after you were done with your treatments? I guess this may help you figure out what's going on. If the post treatment test is positive, then the treatments were not successful. If the test is negative, then it's not H.Pylori at this time causing the symptoms.

In brief: H.Pylori

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. William Forsythe