The left cheek is swollen and so are my gums. I believe something I ate is in my gums. Is there anything I can do at home to get rid of the swelling?

Probably not. I have no clue how old you are (periodontal disease?), which tooth is involved, if it is actually food impaction, or really a dental abscess from a non-vital tooth. Your best bet is to have a local dentist evaluate you.
Flossing. combined with intra-oral irrigation (WaterPik) is the best way to manage food impaction at home. If you can't get it out, get to a dentist and they should be able to help remove it.