I'm on 80mg of Prozac, 150 mg of seroquil, 10mg brintellex and Wellbutrin (bupropion) 100mg twice a day for depression and OCD. My np doesn't want to change any.

Dr. Donald Gieck
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Not effective?

Need more information to understand your primary concern - is your concern the regimen is not effective, or too much? or is your concern with the regimen itself? In general I encourage keeping an open line of communication with your provider. If your concerns remain or regimen is ineffective, a second-opinion consult may help to explore treatment options further. Be well.

In brief: Not effective?

Dr. Eric Weisman