Discharge from nipple?

Nipple discharge. Reasons for nipple discharge can include stimulation of the breast, pregnancy, medications, galactorrhea (secretion of milk or similar substance), an abscess or other breast infection, hormonal imbalances (like hypothyroidism), fibrocystic breasts (breasts are very fibrous), blocked mammary duct, breast cancer and intraductal papilloma (non cancerous mass), use of marijuana, anise and fennel.
Mastitis to worse... Given I do not know your age, health status, pregnant or not pregnant the best answer is this is not normal and you need to be seen. I worry about infection, irritation and breast cancer. A good women's health expert can help you sort this out.