Am having pain in my left ovary it comes and goes, can this be symptom of a cyst? Am trying to convince and taking clomid (clomiphene) I know clomid (clomiphene) causes cyst!

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Pelvic pain

Pelvic pain is complex as there are several organs in the pelvis.
The ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, bladder, appendix, intestines, colon and rectum can all be the source. Pelvic pain requires and examination to help organize the evaluation. Since you are using Clomid (clomiphene) it is important to contact your treating doctor to schedule an evaluation. A cyst is one possibility.

In brief: Pelvic pain

Dr. Jane Van Dis