I am a really, really picky eater and im not overweight, but I would rather not eat than eat something I don't like. Any tips on bettering my diet?

Dr. Stephen Perret
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: A nutritionist!

It's difficult to give you specific advice about what to eat and how to eat healthier without knowing specifically what food(s) you avoid and what you are eating.
One thing you might consider is making an appointment with a nutritionist; they can often offer useful suggestions on how to manage a healthy diet and still maintain strict food preferences (personal, religious, or otherwise).

In brief: A nutritionist!

Dr. Stephen Perret
Dr. Stephen Perret

In brief: Improvise

You can improvise and improve your nutritional status by adding things such as fruit smoothies to your diet also, you may want to try drinking some v-fusion, which you can get at most stores.
This product contains a full serving of fruits and vegetables in each glass, and it comes in various flavors. In addition, i suggest that you consult a dietician who may be able to help you

In brief: Improvise

Dr. Brandon Riesenmy
Dr. Brandon Riesenmy
Dr. Vicken Poochikian