I have venous angioma on my left frontal lobe and thickening of para-nasal sinuses without fluid levels. What does this mean?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Please repost

You didn't just wander into a CT or MRI facility & make an impulse purchase.
A doctor ordered a scan for a reason. The scan isn't the patient, you are. Please state the reason. Actually, the doc who ordered the test has the ethical obligation to clarify the findings for you, or if (s)he can't, to find someone who can. You have a right to an explanation in terms you can understand.

In brief: Please repost

Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: ? Chronic sinusitis

And not relevant to the angioma, you didn't mention which view of the CT you had and what for? At any rate many people have this finding, if you have symptoms, you may want to see your doctor/ENT specialist

In brief: ? Chronic sinusitis

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham