Realistically , if I've had SmartLipo and not liking the results, how long must I wait to get Lipo or Tummy tuck ?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: At least 6 months...

To repeat surgery of same or similar nature at same or nearby site should done at least 6 months or longer until the healing of the tissues operated upon matures & become soft.
Besides, before embarking upon surgery for shaping body for obesity, the patients should counseled for realistic doable weight loss program and expectation. Surgery of this nature alone would not suffice for weight control.

In brief: At least 6 months...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery