Hi, so my tongue feels sore, sandy, swollen and bumpy, white/grey color, roof of mouth feels swollen. I have been around a lot of sawdust lately too ?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Protection needed

If this environment is going to continue to be yours, you NEED to get and use a mask of sufficient rating to protect your mucus membranes.
It's essential! Check online or at a library or Dr's office for advice on one. Also if good cleansing w/ water, non-alcohol mouthwash and rest doesn't fix it in a day, see a Dr or go to ER. You might be allergic. Be careful!

In brief: Protection needed

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Adam Smith