I have emphysema and am using dulera (formoterol and mometasone) by itself it there another medication i can use with it besides my rescue inhaler?

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Emphysema

Is rather a syndrome, management is long term and multifaceted, drug therapy is only one aspect, environmental control and habit control like stopping smoking and avoiding smokers is important, nutrition and physical activity.
Given that you are only on these two medications, means your doctor is comfortable with that regimen, if otherwise, you feel uncontrolled, kindly revisit your doctor

In brief: Emphysema

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology