Bloating,nausea,ill feeling,not passing gas much after left side terrible blockage pain that I felt break free 3 days ago.What should I do to fix it?

Dr. Robert Shapiro
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Suggestions

When you say "after left side terrible blockage pain", I am not sure if you mean that you recently were diagnosed by a doctor with a small bowel obstruction? If so, all bets are off and I would go straight to an ER or possibly Urgent Care Center if they have the ability to do x-rays.
If you have not had an SBO and the pain is subsiding then my recommendation would be to use a Fleets enema.

In brief: Suggestions

Dr. Robert Shapiro
Dr. Robert Shapiro
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery