What is the cure for hangovers?

Drinking. Not to be funny but not drinking the medical establishment has stated that the maximum for males is 3-4 drinks maximum a day. Pre-hydration and anti-inflammatory medication should help. There is good animal research to show protective effects of acetyl-l-carnitine and Alpha lipoic acid in combination important / people that have trouble controlling drinking as it has protective effects on organs.
Funny. Your are funny. The cure is to say "i won't binge drink again". But the question is, can you keep your promise? . Hydrate hydrate hydrate. Actually is a good idea to hydrate well before going out to have social drinking salud my friend.