What is the cure for hangovers?

Dr. Brian Lynch
In brief: Drinking
Not to be funny but not drinking the medical establishment has stated that the maximum for males is 3-4 drinks maximum a day.
Pre-hydration and anti-inflammatory medication should help. There is good animal research to show protective effects of acetyl-l-carnitine and Alpha lipoic acid in combination important / people that have trouble controlling drinking as it has protective effects on organs.

In brief: Drinking
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Funny
Your are funny. The cure is to say "i won't binge drink again".
But the question is , can you keep your promise?. Hydrate hydrate hydrate. Actually is a good idea to hydrate well before going out to have social drinking salud my friend.

In brief: Funny
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY