My mom is 4'9 and my dad is 6'0. I am only 5'2. My son is 11 and small for his age. His dad is 6'3 and his mother and father are both tall. ?

In brief: ?? question ??

Although you asked no question I will assume you have concerns about your sons stature.
The expected height of a male is the average of both parents plus 2.5in.Using that genetic formula the kids final expected height would be 5'11" give or take an inch. Variables will include the time he starts puberty (ave 12.5) and later stops growing (ave 16-17) His doc can give a full accounting.

In brief: ?? question ??

Dr. Shontae Buffington