What causes binge eating disorder?

Binge Eating. People who compulsively overeat, though, may use food as their only way of coping with negative emotions. As a result, they often feel that their eating is out of control. They think about food all the time and feel guilty, ashamed, or depressed after eating. http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/binge-eating-disorder/features/compulsive-overeating-and-how-to-stop-it.
Eating Disorder. It is Not what you eat, IT IS what is eating you! Let Wise Man within you ask: •Food as pleasure •Food to overcome feelings of deprivation of love, abandonment, rejection, worry, fear, hurt, resentment, shame, guilt, anger, and frustrationBinge eating not wanting to deal with traumatic experiences. •Binge eating for not wanting to deal with any problem of daily life. See Psychiatrist.