Do Hair transplants Work?

Most of the times. It works on most > if you are a good candidate with enough donor areas and done correctly by experienced person.
Hair Transplant FUE. Hair transplants redistribute living and growing hair follicles into the balding zone permanently. Not everyone is a candidate so seek out and travel to an experienced, credentialed, artistic FUE hair transplant surgeon for advice. Seek ABHRS, FISHRS, IAHRS, AHLA credentialing. FUE with ARTAS robot or NeoGraft leave no linear scar but seek out a full-time specialist for best results.