What is the best way to introduce antihistamines or H2 blockers into my System after I use epipen (epinephrine) before I go to the hospital? Or tostopmildreaction.

Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Anti histamines

You can take either an antihistamine or H2 blocker (or both immediately following using an epipen (epinephrine).
It may help stop a worsening allergic reaction. Anti histamines block H1receptors and H2 blockers work on H2 receptors so you are blocking both histaminic receptors. Best is to avoid whatever you are sensitive too in the first place.

In brief: Anti histamines