The tip of my index finger of right hand has gone numb after spraying a paint from can. It is persisting even after a week. Elbow bone is also paining?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Repetitive stress

I don't know how long you were holding the can and and how hard you were pushing down on it to get out the contents but it sounds like you are a victim of what is called "repetitive stress injury".
It will pass with time. In the future you might buy a small flexible rubber cap to put over the hard plastic nozzle button they ask you to push on. Also use a shoulder pad.

In brief: Repetitive stress

Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. William Forsythe