Sore throat for 9 days. Dry cough and stuffy nose. Swollen lymph nodes. Sore throat really bad at night. Diagnosed pharyngitis. I need it to go away!

Viral infection. Good morning, sore mouth, itchy throat, and dry cough suggest a viral infection involving the lining mucus membrane of respiratory system - upper and lower airway. Swelling of lymph glands of the area is associated with the process of our immune system trying to fight the virus. Symptom relief can be achieved by gargling with warm salt water, and ibuprofen. See doctor for antibiotics if needed.