Im 28 female and I don't like to have sex. Im just not interested. Why?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Ask Yourself These:
Have you ever had a traumatic sexual experience or witnessed abuse of any kind to a female friend or member of your family? Do you struggle with sexual identity? Are your menses normal.
Have you had a gyn exam & endocrine workup? Are there any serious medical problems? Are you overweight, hate how you look, teased or belittled for it? These can crush sex drive. Talk to your doctor or a counselor.

In brief: Ask Yourself These:
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. William Drescher
It is also hard to be sexually interested if you do not have a caring partner.
In brief: Many posibilities
There are many possible causes.
I would see your primary care doctor or gynecologist to rule out physical causes and then possibly talk to a therpaist who specializes in sexual disorders.

In brief: Many posibilities
There are many possible causes.
Dr. Jeffrey Weyeneth
Dr. Jeffrey Weyeneth
Dr. Jane Van Dis