Shoulder pain. No chest pains or shortness of breath. I'm a hypochondriac so I always assume the worse. I have acid reflux. Trapped gas?

See a psychiatrist. If indeed you are truly a hypochondriac that can be a serious condition. Would encourage you to see a psychiatrist. In reference to your shoulder pain ,there's not enough information to make a comment.
Probably not gas. Good news is you have no shortness of breath! Often times shoulder pain is just that - shoulder pain! It is a very complex joint and it is not uncommon to overstretch the ligaments by moving it beyond a comfortable range. Sometimes pain can also be referred to the shoulder from a pinched nerve in the neck. Best thing to do is have your Dr examine it so that you don't worry! :)