What can i do or take to help me stay awake once i get up in the morning? I get enough sleep and use a sleep apnia mask. I take a multi vit and b-12.

In brief: ?sleep quality

Questions of appropriate sleep stages requiring adjustment of C-PAP unit, but maybe pulse oximeter overnight monitoring.
Of course, might involve narcolepsy which was not yet confirmed. Therapy could include Modafanil or Provigil.

In brief: ?sleep quality

Dr. Shadia Constantine

In brief: Recheck mask

Dear GregS384, When was your last polysonmography? A possibility is that the setting of the CPAP need adjustment and this is why you are to feeling refreshed and energetic in the morning.
There could be other reasons but we need to make sure the settings are right before going to look into other reasons.

In brief: Recheck mask

Dr. Shadia Constantine
Dr. Shadia Constantine
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology