Swollen & painful lymph node in right groin area between pelvis and right thigh. Had it for ages but recently enlarged after vaccinations. What is it?

Dr. Florence Nwofor

In brief: Regional adenopathy

For a young man with a history of STI I will rather investigate the possibility of another STI as the nodes in this region are commonly affected with such infections.
Assessment of infection in the lower extremities and other more serious pathologies should be screened out. I will like to recommend a consult with Infectious Dse. MD in the network for continued evaluation. Take care.

In brief: Regional adenopathy

Dr. Jack Hinkle