Can cervical neck pain and lower back pain symptoms along with numbness in ring and pinky finger on left hand, be an underlying symtom of something?

Cubital tunnel. Entrapment of the ulnar nerve at the elbow (funny bone) is common. Usually aggravated with bending of elbow: while sleeping, working at desk, driving a car, all of which we tend to flex the elbow and create increased tension on the ulnar nerve. Try sleeping with straight arms, avoid postures that flex the arms during the day. You're awfully young for neck probs, but possible.
Yes - spinal cord c. Could be a c6-7 disc bulge but it could also be from multiple causes. It also could be nerve involvement at other sites. See your doctor.