I have very low vitaminD.Is this causing my sexual anhedonia?Lately sex has been pleasurable up until orgasm where there is nofeeling just ejaculation

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: In my brief research

I was unable to determine that vitamin D deficiency is a cause of sexual anhedonia.
Normally chemicals in the brain are released upon reaching climax which cause quick cycles of muscle contraction and pleasure feelings. Dysfunction of dopamine release due to depression, drug addiction, high prolactin, low testosterone, certain meds may contribute. First med eval; then possible sex therapy.

In brief: In my brief research

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. William Forsythe