I have pain in my upper right abdomen that hurts when I stand I had ct and ultrasound blood tests but all came back normal psin is awful suggestions?

You should see an- -upper GI physician. There are many things in the area. Liver, gall bladder, stomach, duodenum, & the hepatic flexure of the large intestines. Many times tests are wrong, or the wrong were done. You may need an endoscopy to solve this.