I accidentally took twice the amount of adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and was nauseous and vomiting the next day, also my stool is oily and black diareah?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Black diarrhea

Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea Black diarrhea can be due to: • Pepto-Bismol • Food poisoningGastroenteritisPeptic Ulcer • Internal bleeding Please go to ER for Diagnosis and Treatment After that See Psychiatrist for • Diagnosis of ADHD, Anxiety, Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) side effects • Need for Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) • Decrease the dose • Therapy for stresses in life.

In brief: Black diarrhea

Dr. Vicken Poochikian