0.024 TSH, Normal T3 (liothyronine) and T4, postive antibodies, depressed iodine uptake test. Please interpret results? Confused and not getting answers..

Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Thyroid tests result

If you have normal output of thyroid hormone (T3,T4) from your thyroid gland then the level of the thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) should be low, which it is! I'm not sure why your doc ran a thyroid uptake test because you say you have normal thyroid hormone output.
Ask the doc for the reason for doing a test. It should always be a good reason that you should understand.

In brief: Thyroid tests result

Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. Charles Gordon