Muscles very tight in neck, shoulder and ribs. For a year now! Nothing relaxes them- not massage, chiro, stretching. Could it be neurological?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Anxiety

I understand your distress and frustration due to lack of relaxation of muscles.
This can be due to Neurological causes or Stress causing Anxiety. Let Wise Woman within you ask about: • Stressors of relationships, parenting, work, finances • Unresolved emotional Conflicts • Diagnosis of Anxiety • Therapy for stresses • Discussing with Psychiatrist-Ativan or Xanax • Breathing Relaxation • Yoga

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Eric Weisman