Can anxiety constantly mimic symptoms of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy such as shortness of breath lying flat fatigue. No hit in echo ekg/no famhistory.

Anxiety shows itself. In may ways. Once can mentally obsess over things that frighten the person or do behaviors to keep danger away, e.g., ritual behaviors, checking and re-checking. Physically there can be heart palpitations, shortness of breath, sweating, sleeplessness, etc. See doc to rule out medical conditions and a mental health professional to learn strategies to cope well. Peace and good health.